This learning module is aimed at guiding project partners to implement a bench-learning process with the policy makers, the intermediaries (service providers, support and research) and the companies with social vocation and responsiveness participating to a pilot action.
This document is organized as follows:
- Presentation of the benchlearning process (definition and stages).
- Justification of the benchlearning process (why transfer?)
- Content of the benchlearning process (what to transfer?)
- Methodological guideline for a benchlearning process (how to transfer?)
- Conditions for achieving a successful benchlearning process
- Template for guiding the conversation