After the completion of the training, the reader will be able to recognize social innovation initiatives.
The knowledge of what is social innovation is the first step to put in action social innovation initiatives, which are needed for the creation and growth of SVRCs.
More in particular, the handout is designed to help the reader to:
- be able to recognize what actors are needed for social innovation initiatives
- make resort to existing good practices of social innovation in order to take inspiration and use successful solutions.
- Make resort to digital tools in order to promote or strengthen social innovation.
- Promote local and regional policies for social innovation, or use existing programs.
- Make resort to European funds and programs in order to promote or strengthen social innovation activities.